Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th August 2014, 7:46 pm

Arcturius blinked, "What the," he took a strange croen off his head and tossed it away." Rick caught it and handed it to Riza. "That's... yours , I think. Or one of your kids'. I haven't been keeping up with politics." He scrunched his face slightly, "Must be the time distortion. Why it landed on," he jerked his head conspiratorially at Arcturius.
Arc threw a necklace behind his head and Rick slung it over his own head. "Stop that," Ryuzaki scolded at the Roman, "Focus."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th August 2014, 7:54 pm

Maynin smiled at Riza. "I didn't doubt it, I just wanted to hear you say it out loud!"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th August 2014, 8:20 pm

Riza grunted. "Wonderful...."

Akira walked over to the window. "Hey guys? There is a pod coming."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime26th August 2014, 9:27 pm

Rick blinked, "Oh. Lovely. Not foreboding at all." Ryuzaki gave the narrative reins to Riza while Arcturius brewed his potion.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 6:26 am

Maynin looked at Almira. "I'm getting a bad feeling about this....."

Almira shrugged. "There's nothing to do but wait."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 11:21 am

Setsuna grumbled. "Well you can all deal with this. I am going to see if I can find any supplies. In case the monster has any plans to start attacking anyone else..." With a glare in Riza's direction he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 9:12 pm

Zero came back to reality, he had bin standing there listening. All of a sudden he felt a singing on his finger. he looked down to see that the Clockwork item had singed itself to his finger, "Jesus Christ, why are they doing this?"

Riku had wanted to join in but wasn't quite sure what a ruler item was.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 9:23 pm

"Don't do anything rash," Rick called to Setsuna, "This whole complex shouldn't exist yet!"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 6:33 am

Maynin watched Setsuna leave. "I don't like him. But I don't blame him either. No offense, Riza.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Powerlevel : 2,200

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 12:40 pm

Mara exited the pod after one last check of the computer. "These are the co-ordinates.....This must be the place." Suddenly she felt it though. Not one but two very familiar power levels. "It can't be..." She walked toward the closest one, which happened to be in the middle of a group. With a whoosh the doors opened up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 2:18 pm

Zero sat around wondering what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 2:32 pm

Ryuzaki looked curiously at the newcomer, "Err... hello? Can you see us? Hear us?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 3:25 pm

Sirius hid behind Maynin and Almira.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 5:42 pm

"Yes..I can see you..." Mara was confused slightly. "Who are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 5:57 pm

Riku walked up, "your... like me."
"Wow, mind equal blown." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 6:22 pm

"Not to be rude," Rick started while Arcturius continued stirring, muttering incantations, "but how did you get here? It's hardly a tourist trap, here."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 7:13 pm

Almira smiled. "Hi!
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 7:17 pm

Hehehe....Hahahahahah!" Riza stepped foward. "I get it now! I've just completely gone insane! That's the only explanation! Wonderful, no really!"

Mara's eyes widened. "R-riza? How are you here?"

The hybrid waved her off. "Doesn't matter! This is all in my head. That's the only way you could be here."

Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th August 2014, 6:19 pm

Rick looked slightly worried and glared at Riku and Zero for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th August 2014, 3:41 pm

Riku was still wondering how there could be someone else like him.
Zero glared back at rick.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th August 2014, 3:54 pm

Almira blinked. "What's going on?"

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st September 2014, 10:34 am

Amaterasu blinked. "I....who are you?"

The newcomer shifted around nervously. "Well...I'm Mara and. Riza is my husband."

The hybrid suddenly cut her off. "No no nononono. I WAS your husband. Your dead!" He smiled and patted her head. Still believing her to be a product of his shattered mind. "I know your not real because I tried everything to bring you back. Necromancy, altering history, even every single set of dragonballs. They all said the exact same thing. That you were gone forever. So that means that your not here, and I am losing my grip on reality!" He started pushing her to the door "So see, I would rather enjoy my depths of madness without your presence torturing me so why don't you go ahead and leave alright?"

((Sorry this took so long))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st September 2014, 1:42 pm

Zero looked at his feet. "What are those doing down there? They're like feet hands." He laughed at his feet.
Riku inched away from zero a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st September 2014, 2:38 pm

Rick teleported to the door frame, tutting Riza, "Now, now, Fruitcake. Don't be rude."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st September 2014, 4:19 pm

Maynin thought it was cute that Riza thought he had gone insane and didn't even try to tell him otherwise. Not that it would work anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: