Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 8:50 pm

Arcturius blinked as Ryuzaki handed the cake to Maynin and rolled up his sleeves and rattled off complex numbers, and his glowing intensifying. As he finished the recitation of his numbers, half of the Reaper shrieked and burst into dust. "MATH, BITCHES." He huffed and looked at the others.

Arcturius's jaw hit the floor, "I suppose it does have real-life application...."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime17th September 2014, 6:39 am

Maynin instantly liked Rick a lot more. "I'm still not going to school, though."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 3:22 pm

((All in favour of skipping Riku?))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 3:35 pm

((Sorry))
Riku was impressed with how mich rick could apply math to the real world.
Zero coffed, "seems really op doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 9:50 pm

"I am tired of this....." Riza grabbed Ryuzaki and threw him back into the group. "Watching this filth flap around sickens me to my very core...." Something seemed very off, as if a switch had been flipped and all of Riza's moral limitations had been ripped away. "Trash like you doesn't deserve to exist." With a quick motion he waved his hand across the horizon in front of him. "Begone from my sight!" The ground in front of Riza began to crack and shatter, the walls began to fail and crumble. The reapers suffered a much worse fate. The closest one screamed in agony as it's skin began to rot and fall away, the chunks that fell from it completely decaying before they even touched the ground, the bones of the monster shattered and fell to dust. As if Riza had sent a wave it happened further and further away from it. The building in front of him was gone, reduced to nothing as well as the monsters. However it did not stop there. "This whole world! It is not worthy of a spot in the universe!"

Amaterasu and Mara, both knowing what that meant, threw up a shield around the group.

Riza waved his arm in the opposite direction and the same thing happened, however the wave went over the horizon, decaying and destroying all in it's path. The whole world was cleansed. Everything man made was turned to dust and every last bit of organic matter rotted into nothing. The world was turned into nothing but a rock
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime20th September 2014, 11:18 pm

The small room that was the entirety of the universe blinked out of and then turned back into existence, looking refreshed and rebuilt. The marble was polished, and several regally-dressed men and women sat on the benches. "Time distortion," Rick muttered.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime21st September 2014, 9:44 am

Maynin looked around. ".......let's pretend that never happened." She told Sirius.

Sirius nodded.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime21st September 2014, 3:53 pm

Zero nodded as well.
Riku stood there.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime23rd September 2014, 7:10 am

Sorry i am taking so long. Got swamped with work from my proffesers. Ill post at lunch))
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime24th September 2014, 10:44 pm

I am really sorry this took so long. I have just been extremely busy since I took on a minor along with my major))

Riza suddenly flickered, like a hologram that malfunctioned. His personality seemed to completely shift as well. "Hmmm...now how boring is this? Let's see if we have something else we can do..." Riza held his hand out and began to focus. He pushed his space/time powers to their utmost extent. Suddenly half the planet changed. Riza had switched it out with the half of a planet from another universe. This one where the Romas were pure evil. He then watched as the two halves went to war.

Raina, who had returned to the group at an unspecified time frowned and grabbed Mara, Arcturius, and Ryuzaki. She dragged them away from teh group. "We need to talk...now."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 5:59 pm

((Nah, man. Don't sweat it.))

Rick and Arcturius were about to shout at Riza, but then the Raina thing happened.

"Yes?" Asked Roman.

Ryuzaki nodded at Arcturius, "What he said."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 6:55 pm

Maynin sighed. lHey Zen, still sane?" She thought to the voice in her head.

Almira looked at Zero. "So what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 7:13 pm

Zero glanced over to almira, "well, im a techma, a technologically advanced steam punk based race."
Riku huffed, "i have more technology in my body than you do."
"It's not litteraly technology in my body, just a fancy way of saying I have a higher intellect of machines."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 1:41 am

Alright. I should be good now. SOrry for the delay))

Raina growled. "We are on a time limit. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! Riza didn't merge with the nexus of our universe. He BECAME it. The longer he is away the more unstable and uncontrollable he will get. Not only that but our unbiverse is going to go insane and start getting destroyed. So we need ot get him home as soon as possible."

Mara blinked. "So why am I here?'

Raina put a hand on her shoulder. "It is your job to keep him under control. At the moment I have no power here...hopefully how that will change soon."

Riza, now bored with the war he had started, stretched out. "I am going to go soul hunting. There are so many new races here." He pointed at Almira. "Gonna need one of you...and the split personality android....and one of ancient Artik....Fuck it I will just get one of everything. Be back soon." With that he dissapeared.

"SHIT!" Raina yelled angrily
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 7:30 pm

Arcturius and Ryuzaki looked at each other. "I have to finish the thing."

Ryuzaki shook his head. "I'll do it." He snatched the parchment from Arcturius's hand. "This is your universe. You protect it!"

Arcturius sighed, "Who will stand with me?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 8:16 pm

"DONT YOU DARE HARM ANY AMÃNIPÃUS!" Almira yelled, even though Riza was already gone.

Maynin sighed. Once again, she had no idea of what was going on. Agreeing blindly seemed like an okay idea to her, though. "Sure, lets go." She told Arc. "Sirius you stay with Rick."

"Wait, what?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime2nd October 2014, 6:03 pm

((RIKU))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime4th October 2014, 4:02 pm

Zero and riku followed arcturius.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime7th October 2014, 10:51 pm

Riza had already finished collecting and re-appeared in front of the group. With a wave of his hand he summoned his new wave of familiars.

Dar'ak'zen the Ix

Spoiler:

Type-72 (Adam) Prototype Technoid
Spoiler:

Celunia the High Seraph
Spoiler:

Azula the Demon Sorceress
Spoiler:

Veron the Roman Solaris
Spoiler:

Arma Vivere 00001
Spoiler:

Morgana the Fairy
Spoiler:

Seraline the Amánipáus
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime9th October 2014, 5:25 pm

"Oh look?" Arcturius shouted, "Now we can rob that bank. We've got all sorts of people for the heist!"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime10th October 2014, 6:29 am

"Rob a bank?" Sirius echoed.

Maynin shrugged.

Almira just seemed happy there was another Amanipaus in the room.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime13th October 2014, 5:45 pm

Zero wondered the reason for so many new people. "That one guy looks like one of the clockwork guards." He shrugged it off. "Wait what time is it?"
Riku looked at the other arma vivere, "ehh."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime15th October 2014, 11:11 pm

00001 made what could only be described as some kind of horrible, disfigured snarl and raised his ki gun arm at Riku, preparing to fire.

Protea looked at Riza. "Uhhh...shouldn't you stop him?'

Riza gave an uninterested shrug. "A weakling is none of my concern, let alone a weakling not from my own universe. In fact....kill him right now 00001."

Mara quickly ran to Riza's side. "W-wait! Don't you want to see if he can get stronger?" She pleaded with him.

When Riza looked at the woman his head started aching. He dug the fingers of his left hand into his scalp.

E-e-excuse me sir...d-do you know what planet this is?

That is a REALLY stupid question...you know that right?

O-oh....s-s-sorry for bothering you....

Wait....Ummm..You are on Earth. If that helps at all.

Riza blinked a few times, seemingly having a moment of lucidity. "00001 rescind that order. You are not to fire upon anyone. Understand?"

While all this was going on Amterasu looked at Seras. "Ummm...you ok?"

The Rava was aiming a throwing knife at the back of Seraline's head. "Mmmmhmmmmmm. Just give me oooone moment."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime17th October 2014, 9:37 pm

Arcturius and Ryuzaki switched out and Rick inspected the situation. "Fascinating," he muttered. "This universe has a plethora of new life..." He began writing notes down in a small notebook and frowned, muttering, "I wonder why we haven't found any traces of them in our universe." He looked from Seraline to Seras, noticing vague similarities.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime18th October 2014, 5:06 pm

Maynin looked between Riza and that other lady. Then at Seras and that....other lady. She shook her head and retreated to the mindspace.

Almira poked Riku. "Awww. Riku almost died! Isn't that cute?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: