Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime20th October 2014, 10:42 pm

Riku smacked away almira's hand, "don't patranize me woman!"
Zero just stood there staring at the people.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime21st October 2014, 1:05 pm

Seraline grabbed Riku's arm and started to bend it backwards. "I would ask you not to harm another member of my race."

Seras growled, she had gotten the perfect angle with her knife, and now it was ruined.

Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime21st October 2014, 2:48 pm

Rick looked from his friends to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime21st October 2014, 5:04 pm

Almira was clearly happy with Seraline. "Hi!"

Sirius went over to Seras and placed a hand on her arm. "You're not jealous, are you, Seras?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime25th October 2014, 1:05 am

Rick snatched his arm away, "don't touch me! You there, riza right? Why did you bring all these new people here?"
Zero walked over to the technoid and arma vivere, "fasinating! A living organism, part man part machine. And you, you remind me of my own race. Perhaps the two are connected."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime25th October 2014, 1:07 pm

Riza looked over at Riku. "I wouldn't try it. Seraline isw as powerful as Seras."

Seras gave a very fake smile to Sirius. "Out of everything in the universe he has to go and get a higly attractive animal girl who has the EXACT same power level as me.....No reason for me to be jealous at all is there?"

Adam held back 00001. "It is not a wise idea to interact with that one. He is not well."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 3:35 pm

Rick kept taking notes, seeing how the diverse groups interacted.
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 6:46 pm

Sirius hugged the Rava. "No one can replace you, Seras!"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime30th October 2014, 6:56 pm

NOPE. I AM DONE WITH THIS. How about if Riku doesn't post in a day after his turn, we skip him? Because this is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime30th October 2014, 8:56 pm

((Just go, Setsuna. He never checks to see if it's his turn. I'm fine with skipping him indefinitely.))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 3:05 pm

( theres no reason to yell, im sorry, i usually look at the notifications but for some reason i havent been getting them lately. I'll start checking more often from now on.)
Zero backed away a little, "oh, thats a problem, is it circuitry, or just programing?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 3:10 pm

A familiar voice inside tMaynin's head spoke. "Hey brat. Something bad is coming...I can feel it."

Seras, overhearing him through her telepathy, frowned and walked over. "You can sense it too huh?" She looked around ot make sure that this conversation didn't leave between them.

"Neither. He is just mentally unstable. We are not just machines. We have living souls and minds. That is what makes myself a prototype, and what makes 0001 a living creature. Unfortunately the switch to his biomechanical body had a horrible affect upon 0001's mind. Turning him into what you see before you."

00001 made a deep, distorted growl and swung his blade arm wildly.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime4th November 2014, 9:05 pm

((Just skip me if I take more than twelve hours, Almira))
Rick kept taking notes.

Arcturius looked up, "It's done."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 6:35 am

Maynin ignored Zen's insult. "Any idea what is is?" She asked as she dragged Sirius closer to her.

Almira scrambled to get out of 0001's way.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:09 am

Zero backed away a bit.
Riku looked over to arcturius, "what's done?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 2:48 pm

Zen growled. "Who is always the damn problem?"

Seras frowned. "Its true...."

Zen, having calmed down after sensing the less than wonderful emotions swirling through Seras' head, spoke much calmer. "What is going on Seras?"

The Rava bit her lip and looked around to make sure that this conversation stayed between them. "You all know Riza eats people......but not because he wants to. He is cursed. He can only gain sustenance from the meat of sentient creatures. Normally this would be fine but......something happened a few weeks ago. He disappeared for a few days and when he returned he refused to eat. In fact he stopped doing a lot of things...it was almost as if he gained morality...The problem is he needs to feed, and if he doesn't well....he could go berserk. And if that happens here well..........I think we could all be devoured."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:16 pm

The Roman looked at Zero and Riku with disgust, "The... thing... I've... been... stirring... for... a... while... now...," he said slowly, pointing into the cauldron. "You can go home now."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:57 pm

"We can go home?!" Sirius repeated, happy to finally hear that.

Maynin would have been alarmed by the new threat, but was caught up by what Seras had said just before it. "Normally it would be fine......" She felt hot fury building up inside her. Killing sentients was not fine to her.

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th November 2014, 4:41 pm

Zero looked excited, "finally i can go back to my kingdom. Go knows what my boys have do to it."
A new universe to explore, a vast veriety of new planets. These were the two things swurling through rai's mind, "can i come with you? A new world is to much to pass up."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th November 2014, 5:18 pm

Riza was pacing back and forth angrily

Mara smiled happily. "Then I can go home too!"

Setsuna, who had finally regrown the voice box that Riza had ripped out, spoke softly. "I guess I am headed over as well.

Seras frowned. "I know how you feel Maynin, I don't like it either, but you have to think about the big picture. What is worse? A few people being eaten every now and again, or Riza going insane and ddevouring millions of people...."

Zen spoke. "She has a point."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th November 2014, 5:40 pm

Arcturius side-stepped and let Ryuzaki pass by him, the latter scooping the potion into a large flask. Rick looked at everyone, "Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 7:50 am

"Yes! Maynin, we have to go now!" He tugged on her hand.

Almira nodded. "Not like I get this offer every day. "

"Every now and then? Seems like he kills more than that." Maynin shook her head. "Why not criminals and terrorists instead of innocents?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 3:22 pm

Zero looked at riku, "I don't see why not." Both zero and riku nodded towards rick as if to say they too were ready.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 10:29 pm

Suddenly there was a loud boom as Raina slammed her foot onto the ground. "Not so fast. They," she said pointing to the denizens of this universe, "are staying here."

Riza pushed his way forward and growled into Raina's face. "What are you talking about?"

Raina, having become serious for the only time since the final battle with the Emperor, stared him down. "It means that Mara stays here Riza."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 2:46 am

Ryuzaki looked uneasily at Raina and then at Riku. "Is there a problem? Riku should be able to adapt well; he could pass as an obsolete platform of several different indigenous races."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?   When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Has A Trip To A Research Station Ever Gone Well?
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Wild Space-
Jump to: