Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Powerlevel : 10,000

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 4:48 pm

Kanaiyahan looked at Arcturius. "If I am able yes." She then looked at Rei. "I would suggest not going after him. Kasmis has a certain dislike for this personality of yours."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

Powerlevel : 4,400

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:04 pm

Almira wondered who Rei was.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:11 pm

Arcturius looked at Kinaiyahan, "I... err, we... need to get to 4272.8.FNX.121 from universal center. Wild space. Further than anyone's dared to go. There's a Seraphim station being built a few light-years away, but...." He blinked, and then laughed. "Oh! You might remember it, Kinaiyahan. It's where you supposedly came through at. Or, as close as you can get without being sucked into a black hole."
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Riku

Riku

Powerlevel : 5,240

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:17 pm

Rei looked at Almira, "I'm the voice in Riku's head. The voice of the machinery thats keeping him alive and pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:26 pm

Kanaiyahan frowned slightly. "Only with Setsuna's permission. Even if he chooses not to accept it. The galactic core is his territory."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:29 pm

Almira decided to take it the wrong way. "Oh, so you're the pathetic one? Good to know."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:35 pm

"Oh, no. It's ages from the core. You'd expect a god to know its geography." He sighed. "We have to go there. Quickly. I may be able to stop this."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:40 pm

"What are we waiting for lets go already." Rei complained.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:45 pm

"That aint gonna do shit I'm afraid." Said a newcomer. She had long white hair that reached down to her hips and she was chewing on a sucker. "The problem hasn't happened yet. So you would just be wasting your time." She stretched out and looked around. "Names Cauli. But I go by Raina."
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 5:48 pm

Almira wasn't sure where this was going anymore. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 6:02 pm

"Well, then." He sighed, "I'd rather waste time there."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 7:48 pm

Rei looked at the new person, "let me guess you're a god too. And trueth be told i'm with the roman, if we can't go to the setsuna guy any thing is better than standing here doing crap."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 7:52 pm

Raina laughed. "No. Not at all kid. I am far beyond a god. But anyway. To the space station! Setsuna be damned! Might as well grab the guy while we go. Oh, your coming as well blondie." Raina grabbed Kinaiyahan and teleported everyone except Kasmis to the research station.

Last edited by Setsuna on 15th July 2014, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Almira

Almira

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 7:54 pm

Almira blinked and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 8:27 pm

Arcturius looked around, "No," he whispered, "This isn't... this shouldn't be finished." They were in a large lab full of detection equipment and computer terminals, all being used by Seraphim and a handful of Romans and Technoids.
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2014, 9:12 pm

Oh, err. END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time   Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck, But Just Figuratively This Time
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4