Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara

Mara

Powerlevel : 2,200

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Return?   Return? Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 4:08 am

Mara still wasn't sure what was going on. She had been asleep for so long. The last thing she remembered was the flash of her powers exploding out of control. She berated herself. "Why? I had thought I was freed from that curse...." She shook her head and slowly continued walking. There was no direction in particular. Her whole world was swept out from under her feet for the second time. With a heavy sigh she slumped against a large tree. The light that shone through the shimmering leaves cast a warm glow that gave her a slight comfort. "It feels a bit like Earth..." Her hand lightly gripped the grass next to her, savoring the feeling of the soft blades. It was a simple pleasure, but a pleasure nonetheless. Every sense was a small sensation now. The slight wind that brushed against the skin of her arms sent off fireworks in her head. "I'm alone....." She slowly brought her knees to her chest and buried her face into her legs. The life she built was gone. Her husband was gone. Her child was gone. Everything she had worked so hard to build had been lost in one fell swoop. The tears never came though. She already knew they served no purpose. Crying changed nothing, The years of slavery had made that fact abundantly clear. "He wouldn't want to see me like this. I...I have to keep going." With a deep breath she opened herself up. "I might be able to see where I am from this tree." Using the trunk as a support she got herself up. "Please...if you ever listen to me, let it be now." As her eyes closed she focused her power. For a few long moments she was still. Eventually her eyes opened again. "Of course it wouldn't work. Why would I expect it to?" She gripped her hands on the rough bark. "Alright....I can do this." She heaved herself up and used her feet to anchor herself in place. "Easy going..." With another heave she got herself into a pattern. Pull up then anchor, then repeat. Her mind settled into the repetition, blocking out more complex thoughts. She remained completely unaware of the passage of time until she reached the summit of the tree. "Hmmm....." She walked to the center of the canopy of the tree."It's incredible how thick the foliage is. It's completely solid." With a heavy sigh she sat herself down. "I have no idea where I am...Or even when I am." The sun up high felt nice and soon she felt herself dozing off. It was a rather uneventful sleep.She repressed her dreams to save herself from reliving her life that was gone. Her rest was cut short by a woman with long white hair. "Wake up Mara. Your friends are waiting for you." Mara rubbed her eyes and blinked, but the woman was gone. "Who...?" As she went to stand up she noticed something had been left on her. It was a piece of paper with numbers on it. "These are...co-ordinates." Suddenly the tree under her gave way and she fell onto a lower layer. "Owwww...." A quick glance around her surroundings revealed an interesting sight. A large pod that resembled the ones that she used while mind controlled. "Am I....Back to my own time?" She stepped into the pod. "Looks like it is in working order....But these co-ordinates....." She sat down and typed them in. 'Alright then..."

587 words

((I wanted to know if I could use Raina's intervention to get Mara to the saga.))
Back to top Go down
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 9:23 am

((Yeah, sure.))
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 9:24 am

600PL
300GP
+Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: Other Forums :: Archive of Old :: Omega Sector :: Inizio-
Jump to: