Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name

Rule G5: Intentionally Left Blank!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update: The Beginning and the Where to Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcturius
Admin
Arcturius

Powerlevel : 4,800

Character sheet
Level: 1st
Class:
Race:

Update: The Beginning and the Where to Start Empty
PostSubject: Update: The Beginning and the Where to Start   Update: The Beginning and the Where to Start Icon_minitime10th July 2014, 10:02 pm

Riku and I have been hard at work, adding and improving things around here. He's been doing important mod-work, revamping the race pages, and I've added a few new things.

I've added a new post to Lore, that explains the religion and gods of 42A, as well as the prevalent Creation Myth.
Read that to find out which god you'd like to worship.

There are currently four gods: Nature, Order, Peace, and Chaos. These are the main gods.

There are now pictures on nearly all the race pages, and should be finished tomorrow.

I've deleted the "starting planet" option from the character templates. For now on, Kasmis will drop the poor bastards new players off at Inizio. There will be several quests to get them started, with enough gold to send them to the rest of the universe, and a nice shop.

Things to look for soon...

The gods will be looking for your devotion. A temple is being built on Heaven for them all. Quests will be added.

There will be more gods added soon, as well as the patron gods of planets.

Inizio will have plenty of quests and the first specialty shop.

There will be certain god-related techniques.

Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com

Update: The Beginning and the Where to Start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Hope: The Placeholder Name :: The Days of Old :: News-
Jump to: